Teachers deserve a lot more appreciation than they get. Not only are they teaching the next generation, but they also have to deal with unruly kids day in and day out for most of the year! So really every school day should be teacher appreciation day! Unfortunately, teacher appreciation day is only one day out of the year (always Tuesday in the first full week in May). So you should make sure the teachers in your kids’ lives have a very special day. The best way to do this is with a homemade gift! Here are 20 DIY Teacher Appreciation Gifts They Will Love!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
What I love about all of these DIY teacher appreciation gifts is that they’re all something I can really see an adult appreciating and actually enjoying. There are some products made for Teacher Appreciation Day that are just okay. Like I can see my kids’ teachers smiling politely, and then stuffing the gifts in the closet to never look at again. But these gifts are ones that I would love to get if I was a teacher! And they’re fun for kids to make!
20 DIY Teacher Appreciation Gifts They Will Love
- Thoughtfulness over price! Teachers work for your children and create a special bond with them; so giving something thoughtful with a touch from your child will mean the world to them! Don’t think you have to spend big bucks to show your appreciation.
- Gift cards are always nice. Don’t have time to make a crafty gift; don’t worry a gift card is always a hit!
- A handmade card is great too! Don’t have time to make a crafty gift or money to buy a gift; a handwritten card from your child will warm a teacher’s heart and help them feel the love.
1. I Have To Ad-Mitt You’re a Sweet Teacher by Eighteen 25
2. DIY Ruler Vase by Lolly Jane
3. Chalkboard Crayon Wreath by A Pumpkin and a Princess
4. Rolo Pencil Teacher Thank You Gifts by Skip To My Lou
5. DIY Mini Gardens by The 36th Avenue
6. Apple Magnet Craft by About Family Crafts
7. Appletini Teacher Appreciation Gift from Create Craft Love
8. EOS Lip Balm Teacher Gift Idea by The Country Chic Cottage
9. Berry Sweet Teacher Appreciation Gift by Giggles Galore
10. Teachers are Treasures Free Download by I Heart Naptime
11. Classroom full of Sunshine Teacher Gift by U Create Crafts
12. Recycled Plastic Bottle Apple Shaped Boxes by Creative Jewish Mom
13. An Apple for the Teacher Fabric Bag by Mum in the Madhouse
14. Succulent Planter by A Pumpkin & A Princess
15. Teacher Appreciation Gift Free Printable Gift Tag by The Resourceful Mama
16. Apple Bookmark Craft by Kids Activities Blog
17. Personalized Tumbler Teacher Gift Idea by Happy Go Lucky Blog
18. DIY Crayon Vase Teacher Gift Idea by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Teacher Appreciation Highlighter Roll Gift Idea by Club Chica Circle
20. Teacher Tool Kit Gift Idea by Sweet Rose Studio
Don’t have the time to make any of these? Amazon also has some teacher gifts that I can see teachers really enjoying!
What gifts did you used to give your teachers?
This post contains an affiliate link to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information, and thanks for supporting this site!
You might also be interested in: