Spooky DIY Halloween Outdoor Décor.
Halloween is just around the corner, so it’s time to get your creativity flowing and start thinking of all the creative ways that you can bring some fun to the outdoors this Halloween. Well, you are in luck because I have compiled some of the best DIY outdoor decorations ideas that are sure to come in handy for any person who wants some decoration ideas without having to spend too much money! Here are 20 DIY Outdoor Halloween Decorations to get you inspired!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
These DIY outdoor Halloween decorations below can mostly be made with items you already have at your home, or that you can get from the dollar store for cheap. Yard sales are also a great place to find frugal Halloween decoration supplies. You can find signs that you can paint over, or wreaths that you can remove parts from and add your own. Be creative, save money, and have fun!
20 DIY Outdoor Halloween Decorations
Get ready to make some of the best DIY Halloween decor your neighborhood has ever seen! Before you start planning how you are going to decorate your home for Halloween this year, check out the tips below on how you can also incorporate other decorations around your home on a budget:
- Light Up Your Home: Get some LED candles and place them in your window sills, as well as different colored light bulbs for outside your home that may appear spooky or festive.
- Carve Pumpkins: Have a family night and carve some fun jack-o-lanterns to light up for Halloween. If you wait till closer to Halloween to purchase your pumpkins you will find that most are priced at a discount.
- Glow Sticks: You can collect these from the dollar store over a period of time and then the night of Halloween light them up and place them around your porch and yard. Or just buy them in bulk on Amazon.
- Use Spanish Moss: Spanish moss can appear to be super creepy no matter how you use it. The browner the better. When using Spanish moss, drape it around your windowsills, lay it on your porch, or even use it on railings.
- DIY Wood Pumpkin by Wilshire Collections
- DIY Dollar Tree Pumpkin Decor Wreath by Bee Inspired Market
- Recycled Laundry Pods Container Ghost by Frosting and Glue
- DIY Halloween Ornament Wreath by Where the Smiles Have Been
- Milk Jug Pumpkins by Mom Wife Busy Life
- Stacked DIY Light Up Pumpkins by Girl, Just DIY!
- Halloween Bandana Wreath by Girl, Just DIY!
- Bandana Pumpkins by The Soccer Mom Blog
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Pumpkin Decoration by Hungarican Journey
- Wooden Halloween Ghosts by Happiest Camper
- Mason Jar Mummy by Mixed Kreations
- Cheap DIY Halloween Sign by Re-Fabbed
- Halloween Boo Sign by Flippin Furniture
- Always Watching Easy Eyeball Wreath by Crayons and Cravings
- Halloween Door Keep Out by Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Milk Carton Jack o’ Lantern by Boulder Locavore
- Creepy Spider Egg Sac by The TipToe Fairy
- Raven Inspired Halloween Porch by Create Craft Love
- Dollar Store Spooky Busy Eyes by Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons
- Yard Monsters! By A Girl and a Glue Gun
How do you decorate the outside of your home for Halloween?
You might also be interested in: 15 Frightfully Fun DIY Halloween Decorations