I love the combo of peaches and cream! It works well in so many different recipes, and is a great way to take advantage of the summer peach season! Whether you’re lucky enough to have your own peach tree to harvest from, or are taking advantage of all the tasty peaches available at the grocery store, you’ve got to try putting together this recipe! These Delicious Peaches and Cream Tarts are sure to quickly become a favorite!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
This is a very fresh and light dessert. It’s not overly sweet and has a hint of delicious peach. It’s the perfect dessert finger food!
Recipe contributed by Kari S.
Delicious Peaches and Cream Tarts
Basic Tart Ingredients:
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup/1 stick butter, softened
1 cup all purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
Basic Tart Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth. Add flour and mix until dough forms. Cover and chill one hour, or overnight.
3. Shape dough into 1″ balls and place in an ungreased mini muffin pan. Using a tart shaper/tamper dipped in flour, press into tart shape.
4. Pierce bottom of tart with a fork and bake 10-12 minutes. Cool completely.
Peach Filling Ingredients:
1 cup (8 oz.) heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 peach, thinly sliced and slices cut into thirds
mint leaf, optional for garnish
Peach Filling Directions:
1. Using a mixer with a wire whisk, beat sugar and whipping cream until stiff peaks form, about 1-2 minutes.
2. Place filing into a piping bag fitted with a Wilton 1M tip. Pipe cream into prepared tart.
3. Top with peach slices. Add mint garnish if desired.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 20-24 tarts.
I always make the tarts the day before and store them in an airtight container. You can also make the cream the day before and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The tarts are best when served the day assembled.
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You may also be interested in: