20 Classy Brunch Recipes for Mother’s Day.
It’s the time of year to celebrate all the important women in your life. Not just your mom, but grandma, mother-in-law, and other women who are extra special to you. You don’t want to skimp when it comes to these women! So we have 20 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes that are sure to bring a smile to her face!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
In addition to making mom feel loved, these recipes are seriously so tasty and easy to make! Plus, they are perfect for a low-key brunch or a fancy get-together.
20 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
If you haven’t hosted brunch before and aren’t sure how to go about it, don’t stress, it’s easy! Here are some tips to help you plan the perfect brunch for mom this year!
- Choose your menu. Look over these yummy recipes and pick a few to make. You can include some fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, and other types of foods for your spread. Include savory and sweet dishes to cover all the bases.
- Plan ahead. After planning the menu, start working on getting a grocery list ready. It’s going to save you time to have a detailed list. Also, get a plan for what dishes to use, napkins, and drinks.
- Consider a buffet-style brunch. When serving several food items, it’s a good idea to set up a buffet. Then everyone can load their plates with a little bit of everything.
- Add extra color to the table. Consider adding fresh flowers, colored cloth napkins, or other items to add a pop of color.
- Melt In Your Mouth Cinnamon Pancakes from A Cultivated Nest
- Air Fryer Nutella & Strawberry Turnovers from Home Fresh Ideas
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Braid from Easy Budget Recipes
- Sherry, Ham & Cheese Brunch Bake from Food Folks and Fun
- Berry Vanilla Bean Belgian Waffle Cake from The Suburban Soapbox
- Creamy Baked Eggs with Spinach and Proscuitto from The Forked Spoon
- Irresistible French Toast Bake from A Cultivated Nest
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread Muffins from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Chocolate Crepes with Strawberries from Finding Zest
- Southern Fried Chicken and Waffles from Sweet Tea & Thyme
- Gourmet Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti from The Helpful GF
- Cheesy Spinach Quiche with Cherry Tomatoes from Champagne & Coffee Stains
- Blackberry Mango Scones from Cookie Dough Diaries
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce from Will Cook For Smiles
- Very Berry Bread Pudding from Piping Pot Curry
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin from Sugar Spice N’ Everything Nice
- Bacon and Egg Galettes from It’s Not Complicated
- Mini Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake from Home Sweet Farm Home
- Bacon Breakfast Rolls with Maple Glaze from Call Me PMC
- Lemon Lavender Scones from Savor & Savvy
Do you prefer savory or sweet brunch recipes?
You might also be interested in: 28 Delicious Weekend Breakfast Recipes