Fun Summer Cricut Crafts.
Make some cute Cricut summer crafts to get festive, fresh, and excited for the hot weather! Cricut crafts are easy, inexpensive, and fun ways to create custom decor, clothes, and more! I LOVE to create new crafts with my Cricut and I can’t wait to show you these 20 Cute Cricut Summer Crafts!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Most designs are free downloads for you from the original posts. So get your Cricut out and get ready to make some fun summer crafts with your cutting machine! Many of these crafts may also work with Silhouette cutting machines or other brands, so whatever type of cutting machine you have, definitely check out these fun summer DIYs!
20 Cute Cricut Summer Crafts
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your Cricut summer crafts:
- Find free SVG files. There are a ton of FREE SVG files you can download to make your summer crafts. A quick search and you can find almost anything to fit your wants!
- Get familiar with Design Space – One of the most important steps is understanding how to use the Cricut Design Space. Don’t be afraid to play around with it and learn the best way to navigate it.
- You should ALWAYS make sure you do a test cut. I’ve ruined a mat because I had the cut setting too high.
1. Summer Tote from Create Craft Love
2. Outdoor Fun Kit from Create Craft Love
3. Stars & Stripes Mason Jar from Craft Bits
4. Floral Mama Shirt from Sarah Hearts
5. Road Trip Survival Kit from Lovely Indeed
6. Picnic Blanket from Lovely Indeed
7. DIY Doormat from The Soccer Mom Blog
8. Garden Markers from The Soccer Mom Blog
9. Cactus Terrarium from Sugar, Spice & Glitter
10. Mermaid Tote from Printable Crush
11. Faux Wood Burned Sign and Coasters from Printable Crush
12. Fourth of July Wine Glasses from Create Craft Love
13. Beach Shirt from Create Craft Love
14. Koozies from Create Craft Love
15. Paper Birdhouse from Lydi Out Loud
16. Mermaid Serving Tray from Lydi Out Loud
17. Personalized BBQ Equipment from Lydi Out Loud
18. Stenciled Deck from Everyday Jenny
19. Watering Can Wreath from Intelligent Domestications
20. Porch Rules Sign from Leap of Faith Crafting
What are you creating this summer on your Cricut?
You might also be interested in: 20 Fun Summer Crafts