Christmas is soon! Which means if you haven’t started planning your Christmas decor already, now is the time! While it’s nice to pull out your old Christmas decorations and reuse them year after year, this year you may want something new. Rather than spending a ton on store-bought Christmas decor, why not make your own? And better yet, why not make your own Christmas decor using Mason jars! For some DIY inspiration, here are 20 Creative DIY Mason Jar Christmas Decorations!
I love doing Mason jar decor crafts for a couple of reasons. First of all, Mason jars are inexpensive (I usually get my Mason jars on Amazon so I can buy them in bulk). Second, they’re very versatile. You can fill them, paint them, do crafts with their lids (even bake in their lids!), and more. And last of all, they’re easy to store because they’re self contained. You can make a pretty Mason jar Christmas candle, and when it’s time to put it away, just wrap it in some paper and put it in a box with your other Christmas decor. And of course, I also love Mason jar Christmas crafts because they’re really fun to do!
20 Creative DIY Mason Jar Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Mason Jar Decor from Cherished Bliss
- Car In Jar Snow Globe from Mason Jar Crafts
- DIY Christmas Mason Jar Candle Holder from The Nerd’s Wife
- Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries from Maison de Pax
- Mason Jar Christmas Gifts: Santa from Crafts Unleashed
- Holiday Gift Jars from Mason Jar Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Mason Jar Vase from Crafts Unleashed
- Mason Jar Christmas Luminarias from House of Hawthornes
- Mason Jar Ring Fabric Christmas Ornament from Mom 4 Real
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: Mason Jar Lid Reindeer from The Seasoned Mom
- Plaid Mason Jar Lid Ornament from Cherished Bliss
- Metallic Wire Wrapped Christmas Mason Jar from Cherished Bliss
- DIY Mason Jar Snow Globe from Dwell Beautiful
- DIY Peppermint Mason Jar Candles from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Santa Claus Mason Jar Cosy from Pops de Milk
- Mason Jar Snowman from Canary Street Crafts
- Diy: Mason Jar Winter Wonderland from Please Note
- Winter Luminaries: Snowy Pinecone Candle Jars from Crafts by Amanda
- Decorated Mason Jar Teacher Gift Idea from Morena’s Corner
- DIY Anthropologie Mason Jar Snow Globes from Simple Craves and Olive Oil
There are so many pretty Mason jar Christmas decorations you can make!
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You might also be interested in: