This recipe is definitely indulgent! Here’s a fun way to enjoy the delicious taste of S’mores without a campfire! These Mini S’more Trifles are easy to make and a sophisticated way to serve this loved campfire treat!
Mini S’more Trifle
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
5 oz box of instant chocolate pudding, any brand
2 C. cold milk
1 sleeve (about 15 graham cracker sheets), crushed
3 tbs. butter, melted
7 oz container of marshmallow fluff
4 mini trifle dishes or 4 smaller dishes where you can easily layer the ingredients
large ziploc type bag
Hershey candy bars, broken into smaller squares (optional)
1. Add the box of instant chocolate pudding to a small bowl along with the 2 cups of cold milk. Whisk the two ingredients for 1-2 minutes until the pudding begins to thicken. Cover and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
2. Add the melted butter to the crushed graham crackers and mix well. The mixture will be crumbly.
3. Scoop the 7 oz of marshmallow fluff into the large Ziploc-type bag. Gently squeeze the fluff into the bottom corner and snip the corner of the bag using the kitchen scissors.
4. Begin layering –
How To Build The Trifles:
1. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture to the bottom of each trifle (see photo).
2. Next, add 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate pudding (see photo).
3. Then, add a layer of the marshmallow fluff.
5. Top with a Hershey chocolate square if you wish.
I was able to make about 4 mini trifles, 5 if I added a bit less of each ingredient. Of course you don’t need mini triffle dishes to make this yummy dessert. You could make it in a large trifle bowl or any glass bowl (seeing the layers is half the fun).
I got my mini trifle dishes at TJMaxx, but they are also available here!
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You May Also Like: Pumpkin Bread S’more Trifle