Do you have a favorite Christmas morning breakfast recipe or do you need ideas for Christmas Breakfast Dishes? If you don’t have anything planned, I can help you out with that! Many of these are also perfect for packing up and taking to a friend or family member’s house!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
We usually open our presents while a Christmas casserole cooks in the oven. Some families like to have breakfast and then open their presents. There are plenty of recipes here for anyway you handle Christmas morning. Check out these 25 Christmas Morning Breakfast Ideas and tell me which is your favorite!
Christmas Morning Breakfast Dishes
1. Cranberry Almond French Toast Casserole | Source: Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
2. Delicious Breakfast Bake with Hashbrown Crust | Source: Living Frugal with Erika
3. Spinach and Cheese Egg Muffins | Source: Simply Stacie
4. Overnight Breakfast Casserole | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
5. Coconut Pankcakes | Source: Ashlee Marie
6. Simple Homemade Cinnamon Rolls | Source: This Simple Home
7. Easy Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Casserole | Source: Mrs. Happy Homemaker
8. Easy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pie | Source: Bless This Mess Please
9. Pumpkin Cinnamon Waffles | Source: A Mom’s Take
10. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole | Source: Today’s Creative Blog
11. Cheesy Bacon Potato Frittata | Source: Amanda’s Cookin
12. Crustless Breakfast Tart | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
13. Hasbrown Breakfast Quiche | Source: Is This Really My Life
14. Overnight Vanilla Chai French Toast Bake | Source: Home Cooking Memories
15. Easy Egg and Potato Casserole | Source: Bless This Mess Please
16. Breakfast Casserole with Sundried Tomatoes and Spinach | Source: Turning the Clock Back
17. Weekend Brunch Casserole | Source: Love to Be in the Kitchen
18. French Toast Cups | Source: Simply Stacie
19. Pumpkin French Toast | Source: The View from Great Island
20. Easy Chocolate Chip Scones | Source: Ashlee Marie
21. Mushroom and Spinach Strata | Source: Sweet C’s Designs
22. Monkey Bread Muffins | Source: Bless This Mess Please
23. Santa & Snowman Pancakes | Source: Taste of Japan
24. Cranberry Orange French Toast Casserole | Source: Savvy Saving Couple
25. Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast | Source: Just A Taste
What’s on the menu for your family during the Christmas morning craze?
You might also like: 9 Easy Breakfasts for Christmas Morning