I love cookies, and it’s likely that your gift recipients love them, too! This Loaded Monster Christmas Cookies Mason Jar Mix contains a lot of favorite cookie flavors and textures all combined in one really full cookie! The recipient only has to add 3 ingredients to turn the mix into delicious, fresh cookies! You can also make a few jars to keep on hand in the pantry for your own easy baking!
Christmas gifts in a jar give you a beautiful container, a thoughtful handmade gift inside, and an easy way to show you care at Christmas!
Loaded Monster Christmas Cookies Mason Jar Mix
¾ cups all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
¾ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. nutmeg
1 ½ cups quick cook oats
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
1. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
Mason Jar Materials
Mason Jar Directions
1. Trace the lid onto the flannel. Cut a circle out the flannel that’s about 1/2″ larger than the lid. Twist off the lid’s outer ring, put the flannel on top, and twist the outer ring back on.
2.Wrap rafia or twine around the top of the jar.
3. Add a pretty Christmas ornament or two, making this two gifts in one! I found my pretty vintage Christmas ornaments in a thrift shop! You could also attach a small spatula or whisk.
4. Don’t forget a simple gift tag with the baking instructions written on it!
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Add contents of jar and 1 egg, ½ cup softened butter, and 1 tsp. vanilla extract to a large bowl- stir to combine.
3. Scoop generous spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups quick cook oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Add contents of jar and 1 egg, ½ cup softened butter, and 1 tsp. vanilla extract to a large bowl- stir to combine.
- Scoop generous spoonfuls of batter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until edges of cookies are golden brown.
Don’t miss a post! Get this blog delivered by email every time I post. Subscribe via email here
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
About Jody: I am a Florida girl through and through living the semi-country, small town life. I am making my way through it with my amazing hubby, 2 beautiful kids, 2 of the best Dachshunds to ever walk the face of the earth, massive amounts of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus. I homeschool, craft, cook, scrapbook, garden, raid the thrift shops, snap 1,000’s of photos, and read when I can grab a spare minute (which is rare). You can find me blogging at A Sip Of Southern Sunshine.
You may also be interested in: