5 Unusual Pumpkin Lover’s Recipes!

I love pumpkin so I’m always on the look out for pumpkin recipes. Especially if they’re a bit different from the usual pumpkin bread/pie/cookies that I normally make.

Tasty pumpkin recipes!

Here are some pumpkin recipes that I’ve saved that I’d like to make.

pumpkin scones from Sweet Pea's Kitchen

We love scones and I definitely want to try these pumkin scones from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen

pumpkin tiramisu

Pumpkin Tiramisu. I LOVE Tiramisu so I will have to try this pumpkin one from BHG.

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

How about these yummy looking Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes by The Baker Chick!

Pumpkin Funnel Cake

I love funnel cakes. I love pumpkin. What could be better than Pumpkin Funnel Cakes by Something Swanky

pumpkin buttermilk biscuits

Those flaky Pumpkin Buttermilk Biscuits are from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen. Wouldn’t these be different and perfect for a fall breakfast!

I know I said 5 pumpkin recipes, but this extra one is for my Vegan friends! Don’t these Pumpkin Orange Banana Spice Bars from Happy.Healthy.Life look good!pumpkin banana orange bars They even have a sprinkle of  seeds on top!

pumpkin

Comments

Oh I am going to have to send this link to my co-worker as she loves tiramisu and would probably try out that pumpkin recipe :)

2. Debbie says

I love pumpkin!! I would love to try that funnel cake and the tiramisu, but I am determined to stick to a diet right now and can NOT take that temptation. I mean pumpkin tiramisu??? Are you kidding?.

I love pumpkin, too! Those pumpkin biscuits look delicious.

Thanks for the idea about adding fabric to the bottom of curtains to add more length, though I definitely would have to use fabric glue…when I said I don’t sew, I mean I DON’T SEW. At all! lol But, dumb question…wouldn’t the edges (bottoms & sides) looked ragged?

Yep, I’m making those for the day after Thanksgiving.

I’ll send you an email about the curtains.

I love pumpkin too. I bake pumpkin stuff all year round. Those cupcakes do look delish. I’m planning on making the tiramisu this week!

Pumpkin Tiramisu looks wonderful. Where do you get mascarpone cheese? I’d like to try the recipe but will have to substitute the cheese as I’m sure it would require a trip to the city.

Allrecipes has a mascarpone substitute using 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of heavy cream & 2 tablespoons of butter, cream together. You might just be able to use some whipped cream cheese.

5. Debbie says

Oh my hubby will love all of these! He’s begging for more pumpkin food!!! Thanks for sharing these…
    Happy Thanksgiving Manuela!