I love using my Instant Pot! I’d always been interested in cooking in a pressure cooker, but had been wary of getting one because of the safety dangers found in traditional pressure cookers. Which is why I love that my Instant Pot gives me all the fast cooking benefits of a traditional pressure cooker, but is so much safer! And you can make so many different things in it, including desserts! If you want to put your Instant Pot to good use and make something delicious, here are 15 Yummy Instant Pot Recipes You Have to Try!
15 Yummy Instant Pot Recipes You Have to Try
- Makes Delicious Food! One of the many things that I love about the Instant Pot is how it makes meat nice and tender! Everything I have made in mine has been delicious and sometimes better than the traditional cooking method.
- Timer Included! I also enjoy that it has the “set it and forget it” kind of nature I’ve come to love in my Crock-Pot. This makes meal prepping so much easier if you don’t have to worry about flipping, stirring, and watching the time!
- Easy to Use! Overall, it’s a very easy appliance to use, and it makes it easier to create delicious home-cooked meals without spending a ton of time. You don’t even have to defrost your meat before making an Instapot recipe, which is great if you tend to forget to take your meat out of the freezer the night before (I know I do!). It’s pretty much the perfect kitchen appliance for busy people!
1. French Dip Sandwiches
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and/or Etsy, which means that I may earn a small commission from some of the links in this post. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
Check out these Instant Pot Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwiches by No. 2 Pencil. They are juicy and the meat is so tender! Perfect for feeding a crowd too!
2. Faux Rotisserie Chicken
Faux Rotisserie Chicken by Cooking with Curls is going to be your new favorite recipe! It tastes just like the supermarket version and is so much better for you! Plus, you don’t even have to get dressed and go to the store to pick it up!
3. Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli
This Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli by I Save A to Z looks so delicious! I can’t wait to try this. Add some rice to make it go a little further if you are feeding a large family.
4. Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Rebooted Mom makes this yummy Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake and I can’t wait to make it. Who knew making a cake could be so easy. She shares a couple of options to make it differently and still delicious!
5. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Whip up this Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole by Adventures of a Nurse in 10 minutes for a hearty, warm, and delicious meal for your family! Flavors of ham, chicken, pasta, and cheese are covered in a creamy sauce that won’t disappoint!
6. Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili
Your family will love this Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili by A Night Owl for a yummy supper on a cold night! The chili is hearty, filling, and simple to put together in the Instant Pot.
7. Crispy Chicken with Easy Homemade Gravy
Who knew you could make chicken strips in the Instant Pot? I didn’t until I came across this recipe from Pressure Cook Recipes. Check out the recipe for Crispy Chicken with Easy Homemade Gravy and enjoy a kid-friendly meal in no time.
8. Pressure Cooker Chicken Faux Pho
This recipe is ready in under an hour and you are going to love it! Try this Pressure Cooker Chicken Faux Pho by The Sophisticated Caveman for a yummy twist on chicken!
9. Instant Pot Upside Down Pineapple Cake
Look at this beauty! I can’t wait to stir up this Instant Pot Upside Down Pineapple Cake by Lincy’s Cook Art. It looks just as yummy as the traditional recipe but takes way less time! Win-win!
10. Chicken and Brown Rice
Super Healthy Kids brings you this recipe for Instant Pot Chicken and Brown Rice. This looks so delicious and healthy! Add in veggies that your kids love to make it even better.
11. Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese
Try something new and spicy with this recipe from No. 2 Pencil for Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese! A creamy sauce with a spicy kick over pasta and done in no time! Count me in!
12. Honey BBQ Wings
Look at these saucy honey BBQ wings! I have terrible luck making wings the traditional way but these are so simple and ready in under 20 minutes! I Save A to Z has tons of great tips to make these wings turn out just right!
13. Coffee Concentrate
That’s right, you read it correctly! Make coffee in your Instant Pot! Adventures of a Nurse shares all the ways you can use this coffee concentrate to make iced coffees and other fun drinks right at home! The coffee concentrate is stronger than regular coffee which is why it works great for mixed coffee drinks!
14. Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These spicy buffalo chicken sliders would be great for a party or tailgating party; plus they are simple to put together! I love buffalo chicken so these are right up my alley and I can’t wait to try them! A Night Owl has the recipe and some great tips to pull this recipe together.
15. Instant Pot New York Cheesecake
Try this New York Cheesecake from Pressure Cook Recipes! Ready in under an hour; you can’t beat that for a homemade cheesecake!
Which of these Instant Pot recipes do you want to try first?
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. Please see our Disclosure Page for more information.
You might also be interested in: