As soon as you try this incredibly easy garlic butter recipe, you’re sure to be hooked. It goes great with seafood, steak, vegetables, bread, and more!
- 1 bulb roasted garlic (follow this quick tutorial)
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely chopped chives or herb of your choice
- Begin by roasting the garlic (here’s my quick tutorial on how to do it).
- In a food processor, cut together butter, roasted garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley until completely blended.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for one week. You can also place in a silicone mold to refrigerate in shapes. Allow butter to soften before using on bread. Butter can be used cold on baked potatoes, steak, etc.