These delicious gourmet apples are easy to make, and inexpensive!
- 2 Jonagold Apples (or whatever kind you prefer)
- 4 Packages of Ghiradelli White Chocolate Bars
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Candy Apple Sticks
- Wax Paper
- Rinse and dry apples, remove stem and insert one candy apple stick in the center of each apple.
- Use enough wax paper to accommodate two apples.
- In a medium size sauce pot melt 2 bags of white chocolate chips on medium heat. Stir milk in gradually, adding only enough milk to encourage melting.
- When white chocolate is melted hold onto the candy stick and dip apple into white chocolate. Repeat with second apple. Place dipped apples on wax paper.
- Place apples into refrigerator to cool for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and drizzle chocolate syrup over apples. Place them back in the refrigerator to allow chocolate to fully set.