Ramen can be used to make a healthy filling dish, if you know how to use it. Here’s how to make a delicious ramen vegetable stir fry! It’s so quick and easy to put it together, that it makes a great lunch or dinner for busy days!
- Cook the 2 packages of ramen noodles according to package directions. Once the ramen noodles are cooked, drain and rinse with cool water to stop them cooking and set aside.
- Pour a little cooking oil into a large pan and sauté the frozen peas and carrots and the green onions until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan, scramble the eggs.
- Add the scrambled eggs and ramen noodles to the large saucepan.
- Add soy sauce and continue to heat through for another 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste (extra salt may be necessary if you used low-sodium soy sauce or any of the soy sauce substitutes).
- Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy! If you like the bowl I used, I found a similar looking set on Amazon here. Or be more authentic with your ramen and get this pretty ramen bowl and chopsticks set.