This homemade pomegranate and strawberry cocktail is quick to make and tastes delicious! The Valentine’s Day version would make a great Valentine’s drink treat!
- 1 oz strawberry syrup
- 1 1/2 oz Svedka strawberry lemonade vodka
- 3 1/2 oz mead
- Fresh strawberries
- Pomegranate seeds
- Valentine’s candies (optional)
- Martini pick (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker add strawberry syrup, Svedka strawberry lemonade vodka, mead, and ice.
- Secure the lid of the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass, and garnish with strawberries and pomegranate seeds. If you have a martini pick, consider skewering a strawberry on one.
- If you’re making this for Valentine’s Day, add some Valentine’s candy.
- Serve and enjoy! And of course, drink responsibly, and never drink and drive!