These peppermint pretzel kisses make wonderful party treats or a great food gift! They’re quick and easy to make, and are full of chocolate and peppermint flavor!
- 24 pretzel snaps
- 24 Wilton white chocolate melts
- 24 candy cane kisses
- Heart confetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 275°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the pretzel snaps on the baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Place a white chocolate candy melt on top of each pretzel snap and bake for 4-5 minutes or until the white melts are soft and shiny- you do not want them to actually melt.
- Remove from oven and place an unwrapped candy cane kiss on top of each pretzel snap. Be sure to press down firmly to allow the white chocolate to expand to the ends of the pretzel.
- Immediately add sprinkles.