This quick, hearty, and delicious beef dish is perfect for fall!
- 1 lb. Carne Picada (or ground beef)
- ½ head cabbage
- ½ onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1–2 tsp. olive oil
- Slice cabbage into very thin ribbons and dice your onions very small.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef and olive oil until nearly done, with very little pink showing.
- Stir in the cabbage, onions, garlic, salt and pepper- stirring frequently, until wilted and tender.
- Drain juice, then add diced tomatoes and cook just until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!