This M&M Mason jar cookie mix would make a lovely gift!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup M&M’s
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Empty jar of cookie mix into a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted, 1 egg, and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Mix well.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for five minutes, then place on wire racks.