Easy no bake mini lemon berry cheesecake make in a jar
- 2– 8 oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1–14 oz. can sweet condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 oz mason jar (4)
- Fruit Topping:
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2– 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 ½ sleeves graham crackers
- 10 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Finely crush or puree graham cracker into crumbs.
- Mix in the granulated sugar and melted butter.
- Divide up crust evenly into 4 (4 oz) mason jars, press down firmly with a spoon.
- To make the cheesecake – in the bowl of a hand or stand mixer combine the room temperature cream cheese, sugar, condensed milk, and lemon juice until creamy and smooth.
- Divide cheesecake among your jars.
- Place frozen berries, sugar, and just enough milk to help it mix smoothly in your blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour fruit puree on top of cheesecake.
- Replace lids and rings, allow to sit in refrigerator until chilled.