- 1 package of large marshmallows (roughly 40 large marshmallow)
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 x 13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter and the entire package of marshmallows on low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the butter and marshmallows has melted completely, remove from heat and immediately pour the Lucky Charms cereal into the marshmallow mixture. Use a large spoon to stir the mixture and completely coat the cereal.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and use the back of a spoon to evenly press the mixture down. I sprayed the back of my spoon with non-stick cooking spray and it worked perfectly.
- Cover the baking dish and let set. Cut into bars.
- *Makes approximately 24 medium size bars. 1 bar = 1 serving.