This Instant Pot spicy Thai chicken lo mein recipe is incredibly delicious and easy to make! It’s so much better than take out!
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking oil
- 2 Red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Fresh broccoli, diced
- 1 large Carrot, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 1 pound Boneless skinless chicken tenders or breast, diced
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- ¼ cup Green onions
- 12oz Lo mein noodles
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- In a medium bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, peanut butter, chicken broth, and soy sauce.
- Stir with a whisk until well blended and set aside.
- Select the ‘Saute’ function and pre-heat the Instant Pot.
- Add oil to the inner pot and saute the bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, and minced garlic until tender-crisp.
- Remove the mixture and set to the side.
- Add more oil as needed.
- Add the diced chicken, garlic powder, cayenne powder, salt, pepper, and green onions and saute until almost done.
- Press ‘Cancel’ to turn Instant Pot off.
- Add in the pepper mixture, and sauce, stir to combine.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 2 minutes.
- Do a 2 minute natural pressure release (NPR 2).
- Prepare your noodles as directed on the box.
- Press ‘Cancel’, open the lid and add the noodles, stir the noodles to combine.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro