- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 c up of Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Cream of Tartar
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- In a large saucepan over medium heat combine all ingredients except vanilla.
- Stir constantly until mixture begins to pull away from sides of pan and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Flip dough out onto a flour coated surface and allow it to cool enough to handle.
- Knead dough for 1-2 minutes until it begins to soften and becomes smooth.
- Cooked playdough will last for months if kept in an airtight container versus uncooked playdough.