This homemade pumpkin butter is a delicious topping or addition to so many foods!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add butter, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice to a bowl.
- Blend together with a spatula until combined well. Alternatively, you can use beaters to beat your homemade pumpkin butter.
- Store in an airtight container (ideally a glass container, like a Mason jar) in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.