- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups peaches, diced- fresh or thawed frozen will work
- ½ tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- If you have room in your freezer pop your metal mixing bowl inside for about 15 minutes. If not, that’s ok, it will still come out great.
- Pour heavy cream into bowl and whisk on medium until a soft peak forms-this means that when you pull beater out they will hold shape for at least 5 seconds.
- Stir in extract, brown sugar, and condensed milk- beat on medium high until combined, just before stiff peaks form.
- Fold in peaches and cinnamon by hand until just combined.
- Pour Mixture into an 8×8 pan- I recommend glass.
- Cover well with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 5-6 hours until solid.