These chocolate caramel turtles are so yummy, and very easy to make!
- Milk chocolate chips
- Caramel bits
- 2 small bowls
- Parchment paper
- Measuring spoons
- Wilton large treat cups (optional)
- Clear plastic treat bags (optional)
- Twist ties or ribbon (optional)
- Melt your caramel bites and chocolate chips in two separate microwave safe bowls on medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until caramel and chocolate are both melted (caramel will melt faster). Stir every 30 seconds.
- Put together groups of 3 pecans.
- Using a measuring spoon scoop a little melted caramel on each group of pecans.
- Use a clean measuring spoon to scoop a little melted chocolate on top of the caramel.
- Let your caramel and chocolate harden by placing the turtles in the fridge for about 15 minutes and enjoy!
- (Optional) Place a few turtles in your treat cups, then put into a clear plastic treat bag, and tie off with a twist tie or ribbon to give these as a gift!