I have the best homemade baked mac and cheese recipe for you! It’s easy to make, will please any crowd, and is the perfect side to so many meals!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 Tablespoons of butter.
- Add the flour and stir over medium heat until the mixture is lightly browned
- Add the milk and whisk.
- Add the salt and pepper and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens and starts to bubble.
- Slowly stir in both cheeses (save a little cheese to sprinkle later) and the last 2 Tablespoons of butter and whisk until smooth and melted.
- Add the noodles once the cheeses have melted and mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!