This yummy deviled eggs recipe is a great way to use up leftover Easter eggs!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Peel the eggs.
- Split the eggs in half and remove the yolk.
- Place yolk in stand mixer with cream cheese. Mix until creamy.
- Mix in mayo and mustard.
- Stir in chopped cooked bacon.
- Place mixture into a pastry bag (or a plastic bag with a cut corner) and fill each egg with the mixture.
- Top with paprika and extra bacon. Enjoy!