This no-bake dessert recipe is fast and tasty!
- Large strawberries
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Milk or dark chocolate chips
- Wash your strawberries, then slice them in half lengthwise.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your cream cheese, butter, and vanilla.
- Add in your powdered sugar and mix to finish the frosting.
- Place a coupler and star frosting tip inside a large decorating bag, then scoop your frosting in. You could also put your frosting in a Ziploc bag with one bottom corner cut, or just use a spoon.
- Frost the top of each strawberry.
- Crush your pecans in a small Ziplock bag by hitting the bag of pecans with the flat side of a meat tenderizer (be careful not to hit the bag so much that it tears). Or you could quickly crush the pecans by putting them in a food processor.
- Top off each frosted strawberry with crushed pecans.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl, on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted chocolate into a decorating bottle or bag (again, you could just use a Ziploc bag or a spoon).
- Drizzle your melted chocolate on top of the strawberries.