This delicious, big cookie is so easy to make in a cast iron skillet!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Easter M&M’s (There are a couple of different kinds of these. I used the regular milk chocolate ones, but there are also almond, peanut butter, and mini versions available. Use whichever you like!)
- 9-inch cast iron skillet
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease your cast iron skillet with vegetable oil.
- In your large mixing bowl combine your brown sugar and softened butter and beat well with a hand mixer.
- Once mixed, add your egg and vanilla and mix.
- Add your flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix again.
- Fold in your Easter M&M’s.
- Press your cookie dough into the bottom of your cast-iron skillet. Feel free to press more M&Ms into the dough at this point, if you like!
- Bake for 25 minutes or until center is set. Be very careful when removing the pan from the oven as it is very hot!
- Let cool a bit, then enjoy your cast iron skillet Easter cookie!