- 1 cup blue Gatorade
- 1 cup limeade
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Lots of ice
- 2 maraschino cherries (optional- garnish)
- 2 pineapple slices (optional- garnish)
- Fill two glasses with ice.
- Pour 1/2 cup of blue Gatorade into each cup.
- Carefully pour 1/2 cup limeade over the ice in each cup. Y can use a spoon to reduce the impact of the limeade on the Gatorade and slow the drink’s mixing process.
- Finally, top each Blue Hawaii mocktail with 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and your chosen garnishes.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.