This Valentine’s Day chocolate drizzled popcorn is a quick and easy no-bake Valentine’s treat!
- 6 cups plain popped popcorn (no butter)
- 2/3 cup Valentine M&M’s
- 3/4 cup marshmallows (I used Kraft’s pink heart-shaped marshmallows)
- 1/4 cup Wilton pink chocolate melts
- White sugar pearls
- 1/4 cup Wilton red chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup Wilton bright white chocolate melts
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- Hot pink sugar crystals
- Optional: Wilton bright pink chocolate drizzle pouch
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Lay the popcorn on the baking sheet, in a single layer. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the Valentine M&Ms on top of the popcorn.
- Evenly distribute the heart-shaped marshmallows on top of the popcorn.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the pink chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted pink chocolate all over the popcorn. Before the chocolate hardens, drizzle the white sugar pearls on top of the pink chocolate.
- Add the red chocolate melts to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Drizzle the melted red chocolate all over the popcorn.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle the melted white chocolate all over the popcorn
- Before the chocolate hardens, scatter he heart sprinkles on top of the white chocolate.
- Lastly, sprinkle the hot pink sugar crystals on top of the popcorn. Optional- if you want more of a hot pink color, you can melt a small amount of the hot pink chocolate drizzle pouch and drizzle all over.
- Place popcorn in the refrigerator and chill for approximately 20 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Remove from refrigerator and break up into pieces. Then enjoy!