- —Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients—
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. of honey
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of lemon zest
- 1 tsp of chopped thyme
- salt (to taste)
- freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
- —Salad Ingredients—
- 3 cups of spinach + arugula (or spring mix)
- 1 cup of grilled chicken cut into strips or cubes
- 1 mango, cubed
- 7–8 plump strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup of chopped roasted almonds
- Honey Lemon Vinaigrette- Whisk together the ingredients from olive oil through black pepperand set aside. I like to keep mine in a salad dressing shaker, so I can easily shake it up to re-mix the ingredients if they settle.
- Salad- Rinse your greens and chop your ingredients.
- Toss the greens, chicken, mango cubes, strawberries, and almonds together.
- Drizzle the honey-lemon vinaigrette on top, or serve it without dressing and place the vinaigrette on the table for people to use as much as they prefer. Serve and enjoy your strawberry mango grilled chicken salad!