This moist and delicious Starbucks pumpkin bread copycat recipe is very easy to make, and so delicious! This is one homemade bread recipe you have to try!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Candied Pepita Topping
- 1/3 cup pepitas or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. clover honey
- 1/4 tsp. sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9×5″ loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wrap outside of pan with foil.
- Whisk eggs in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin, oil, sugars, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Stir in flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until combined.
- For the topping, combine pumpkin seeds, honey, and oil and stir.
- Place in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds and set aside.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smooth, and sprinkle pumpkin seed topping over the top.
- Bake until cooked through, about 55 to 65 minutes.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before transferring to cooling rack and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!