- Campfire Circle Marshmallows
- Brown miniature M&M’s
- Red and green M&M’s
- Chocolate cupcake icing (I used a version that comes in a spray can)
- Orange and green fondant
- Lollipop sticks
- Carefully stick 3 white marshmallows onto a lollipop stick.
- Roll out your orange and green fondant between two pieces of parchment paper. Cut out small triangle carrot noses from your orange fondant. Cut 1/4 x 2″ green pieces out for the scarves.
- Use your icing to dot the M side of the miniature brown M&M’s and stick two onto the top marshmallow for eyes and 3 slightly below the eyes for the mouth.
- Place a dot of icing onto an orange triangle and stick it below the eyes for the carrot nose.
- Place a few dots onto the back of two green scarf rectangles, criss cross two pieces and stick them right under the snowman’s head for the scarf.
- Now place a dot of icing onto the M side of 3 red or green M&M’s and stick them vertically onto the two lower marshmallow circles for the buttons.
- Let set for 5 minutes. Then enjoy!