This drink dessert has all the wonderful flavors of campfire S’Mores!
- 2 and 1/4-1/2 honey graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp. mini marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp. marshmallow topping
- 1 Tbsp. hot fudge topping
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. whipped cream (or Cool Whip)
- 3 Tbsp. vanilla ice cream
- 5oz glass or cup (I used a Mason jar shooter mug, which has a handle)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- On cutting board or paper plate, grind 2 graham crackers until fine using backside of spoon.
- Place mini marshmallows on parchment paper. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove. Set aside and let cool.
- In Mason jar, add 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as first layer.
- Add marshmallow topping as second layer.
- Add chocolate chips as third layer.
- Add ice cream as fourth layer.
- Add 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as fifth layer.
- Add whipped cream as sixth layer.
- Put hot fudge topping in a microwave save dish. Microwave for 40 seconds. Remove. Drizzle hot fudge topping as seventh layer.
- Add lightly toasted mini marshmallows as eighth layer.
- Sprinkle a bit of graham cracker crumbs on top.
- To garnish, add 1 chocolate chip and 1 1/4-1/2 of graham cracker (broken off).