- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce (I used coconut aminos teriyaki sauce because it’s soy free)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade
- 4 med green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- Minced green onions (AKA chives)- optional
- non-stick cooking spray
- Add the ingredients from cornstarch through brown sugar to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the sauce and mix to thoroughly coat the chicken.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add the sauce mixture and chicken thighs to the cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. When finished, serve your slow cooker orange chicken with minced green onions on top for garnish. Enjoy!