- 1 cup all natural fruit juice (I used Naked Green Machine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons beef gelatin powder
- Shamrock silicone mold (I got mine at Michael’s, but it looks like Amazon has one with possibly bigger shamrocks)
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 cup juice over medium heat.
- Stir in honey and gelatin. Continue to stir as the mixture thickens and then thins to an even consistency.
- Spoon approximately 1 Tablespoon of gummy mixture into each silicone well, or use an eyedropper like I did. Refrigerate 2 hours before removing from silicone mold and serving. Enjoy your homemade shamrock fruit juice gummies!