- 1 can refrigerator cinnamon rolls
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 6.5” cast iron skillet
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (or as directed on the package of cinnamon rolls).
- In a microwave safe dish, empty the icing packet from the cinnamon roll package. Warm the icing in the microwave for 20 seconds, then in 10 second intervals until warm (not boiling hot).
- Stir in melted butter, pumpkin pie spice, and pecans.
- Pour glaze into the bottom of a 6.5″ skillet.
- Place cinnamon rolls on top of the glaze.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Flip over onto a plate so the glazed side is up, serve, and enjoy!