Use your baby’s favorite fruits and veggies in this simple recipe and make your own homemade baby food!
- Fruits or vegetables
- Steam/cook the fruit or vegetable. Let cool and reserve the liquid you cooked the fruit or vegetable in. Add additional water if necessary.
- Puree the fruit or vegetable in a food processor or blender. Add the reserved water to achieve an applesauce-like consistency.
- Pour into ice cube trays. Freeze.
- Remove from ice cube trays and put into a plastic freezer bag to store.
- Place cubes in plastic containers and thaw in the refrigerator. Serve to your baby.