These Santa Oreo pops are an easy, frugal, and cute Christmas dessert!
- 12 oz white chocolate melting candy
- Lollipop sticks
- Pink M&M’s
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Red gel icing
- Mini marshmallows
- Candy eyes
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper. Place your chocolate melting candy in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat your chocolate on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip the end of your lollipop sticks into the melted chocolate, open an Oreo, place your stick inside, and sandwich the Oreo back together.
- Let your Oreos set for a couple minutes, then dip them in your melted chocolate, making sure each side is covered.
- Let the excess chocolate drop off and place the covered Oreos onto your parchment paper.
- Carefully place one pink M&M on each side of the cookie and two candy eyes in the middle, slightly above the pink M&Ms.
- Add a pinch of coconut flakes to the bottom half of the Oreos for Santa’s beard.
- Let your Oreos harden for about 30 minutes.
- Use your red gel icing to color the top half of the Oreo red for the hat, and place a mini marshmallow on top for the hat’s pom pom.
- Just dab a dot of red icing in the center for a nose and your Santa Oreo pops are finished!