These easy Reuben wraps are a wonderful lunch or quick dinner recipe, and have all the flavor of a delicious Reuben sandwich!
- 2 large spinach tortillas
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 3/4 pound corned beef
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut – drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the tortillas on a clean and flat surface. Spread the Thousand Island dressing on top of each tortilla, leaving about a 1/2 inch border.
- Lay the corned beef on top of the dressing, followed by the Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle the drained sauerkraut on top of the cheese.
- Gently roll each tortilla up, placing the seams down on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and wait 1-2 minutes before cutting in half.