These yummy fruit flag grahams only take minutes to put together! This makes them the perfect dessert for Memorial Day or Fourth of July gatherings!
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla frosting
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Frost your graham crackers with vanilla frosting and set aside.
- Wash your blueberries, set aside. Wash and slice your strawberries into small pieces, set aside.
- Place 5 blueberries onto the top left corner like pictured.
- Place your strawberries onto the graham cracker in 3 rows starting at the top.
- Enjoy your fun red, white, and blue fruit flag grahams! If you’re not planning on eating your fruit flag grahams right away, put them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.