Take advantage of all the yummy, inexpensive fruit available during the summer and make this raspberry ice box bars dessert recipe!
- 9 sheets (18 squares) cinnamon graham crackers, finely ground
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 packages) brick-style cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, room temperature
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with a parchment paper sling, leaving a 1-inch overhang on each side.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and butter until thoroughly moistened. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and pack down tightly into an even layer.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and yogurt. Stir together using a large spoon or a hand mixer. Stir in the melted white chocolate.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream on medium-high until soft peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the cooled baked crust and spread into an even layer.
- Use the side of a large knife to gently crush the raspberries, just until slightly cracked and juices begin to release. Spread over the cream cheese mixture and lightly press down to embed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, cut into 9 squares. Then enjoy your raspberry ice box bars!