You don’t need an ice cream maker to make delicious frozen treat this summer! Instead, make this easy raspberry almond no-churn ice cream!
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries, pureed
- ¼–½ cup chopped almonds
- Puree raspberries in a food processor for just 15-20 seconds. They don’t need to be completely liquefied.
- With a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, raspberries, and chopped almonds and fold in until smooth.
- Next, spoon your homemade raspberry ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes to let soften before serving.