- 8–10 thin cut, boneless, center cut pork chops
- 2–3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesancheese
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. Rosemary
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- ½ tsp. Basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2–3 tsp. oil-canola, olive, or vegetable
- Combine, flour, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, rosemary, oregano, and basil in a large flat dish, set aside.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Generously spread Dijon mustard all over both sides of chops to coat well.
- Place oil in pan, just enough to coat bottom of pan and begin heating over medium.
- Press coated chops into bread crumb mixture, flip and repeat on opposite side.
- When oil is hot, place pork chops in pan without crowding and fry until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Flip and repeat on other side 1-2 minutes.
- Place chops on a paper towel lined plate to drain.