Just because you’re in a hurry doesn’t mean you have to have an unhealthy breakfast. Instead, make these quick and healthy breakfast quesadillas!
- Small flour tortillas
- Peanut butter (or almond butter, or nut-free alternative)
- Fresh mixed berries, washed and sliced
- Chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a sauté pan with butter or oil and turn your burner to medium heat. Or pre-heat your quesadilla maker.
- Spread a Tablespoon or two of peanut butter on two tortillas.
- Arrange a handful of berries onto one peanut butter tortilla.
- Top with about 10 chocolate chips.
- Place the second peanut butter tortilla peanut butter side down onto the fruit filled tortilla.
- Cook both sides until lightly browned, slice, and enjoy your healthy breakfast quesadilla!