Delicious, quick, and easy black bean salsa!
- 15 ounces Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups whole Kernel Corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 1 small Onion, diced to be the same size or smaller than the diced tomato
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Cilantro or Parsley Leaves (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If using frozen corn, make sure to thaw it first. All the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, gently mix all of the ingredients together.
- Chill the mixture, or serve it at room temperature. It can be served with tortilla chips as a salsa, or used to top cooked chicken or other meals you want a fresh, healthy topping on!