Beat the summer heat with these deliciouse homemade pineapple, orange, and bing cherry pops!
- 16 Bing cherries – pitted and halved (a cherry pitter makes this go fast!)
- 8 Tablespoons (1/2 cup) crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Ice pop molds
- In a large glass or pitcher, mix together the pineapple and orange juices. Set aside.
- Drop 3-4 cherry halves into the bottom of each ice pop mold.
- Place 2 tablespoons of crushed pineapple into each mold.
- Add 3-4 more cherry halves on top of the crushed pineapple.
- Pour the pineapple and orange juice mixture into each mold, up to the fill line.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water along the bottom of the molds for 10-15 seconds to release the ice pops. Then enjoy your pineapple, orange, and Bing cherry pops!