This patriotic fudge is very easy to put together, and so tasty!
- 3 cups (18 ounces) vanilla baking chips
- 1 1/2 cup (12 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- Blue food coloring (I used Wilton Color Gels in Royal Blue)
- Red food coloring (I used Wilton Color Gels in Red)
- Red, white and blue jimmies
- Place foil inside an 8×8″ baking pan. Now take that pan to your freezer and make sure there’s a space for it to lay flat. You can thank me later.
- In a small microwavable bowl, add 1 cup vanilla baking chips, 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Microwave on high, for 20 seconds. Stir and microwave in 10 second intervals until completely melted.
- Once all chips are melted, add red food coloring and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and place in the freezer for about 2 minutes.
- Repeat for the remaining layers- white (without food coloring) and blue (with blue food coloring), freezing in between each layer. Sprinkle jimmies on top of the blue layer.
- Place entire pan into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until cool.
- Use a star shaped cookie cutter to cut into the fudge. The fudge is quite sticky so the struggle will be getting it out of the cookie cutter. Just slide it gently on all the corners and it will come out.
- Serve on parchment paper because, as mentioned above, it’s sticky.