This no-bake dessert makes a great after-school snack or party dessert!
- 1 box white cake mix (15–16 ozs)
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup M&Ms (any flavor)
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles, divided (I used rainbow nonpareils, the tiny ball type of sprinkles)
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish.
- Add melted butter to cake mix and stir well.
- Stir 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles into the mix.
- Roll the dough into balls, then flatten with the palm of your hand. Add 3 M&Ms to each flattened ball, then fold up the sides of the dough around the candies. The dough does not have to cover the candies. Roll the dough with your palms again, and it will close up around the M&Ms.
- Dip each ball in the remaining sprinkles and set aside to firm up. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.